office (501) 664-8044
Central Licensing Bureau, Inc.                             fax (501) 664-6182
Click here to Email CLB


Central Licensing Bureau is a pioneer in providing national licensing services to the insurance industry for all lines of insurance. If you are tired of spending your own time and people on licensing matters - CLB has the solution!

Non-Resident licensing is required in the states where you operate. These states may require corporate agency licenses and/or licenses on an individual basis.

Our licensing staff has been preparing and submitting these filings for over 25 years. Our experienced staff of licensing technicians and support members represent over 200 years experience in both insurance regulation and insurance services.

We provide a full range of licensing services, which includes licensing of Agents/Producer and Corporations - both Residents and Non-Resident - as well as Surplus Lines licensing.

With the completion of our simple Agency & Individual Information Forms, we are prepared to complete filings required for all jurisdictions.

CLB will order all required supporting documents and write checks for state filing fees.

We will advise you of any state specific requirements and manage the online or paper submission process until the license is issued.

Corporate Qualifications

Most states require corporate filings with the Secretary of State prior to, or following licensing a Non-Resident Agency or TPA.

CLB will prepare these filings for you and arrange for your statutory agent representation. On an annual basis, we can notify you of your annual report filing dates and prepare those filings for submission.